Winter temperature and weather can be brutal on your skin and just about everyplace on your body. Here are my favorite moisturizing tools:
- Basic organics – vitamin e ointment – I’ve been using this product for years mainly on my lips. My lips feel smooth and moisturized immediately after I apply it. But you can use this ointment on your hands, feet, you name it – can be used anywhere. My 2 year old daughter loves this ointment we need to hide it because she’s obsessed with the mild scent and texture.
- Heel tastic foot cream– excellent for your dry heels. I use exfoliating gloves in the shower on my feet and after my shower I apply heel tastic before I put my socks on. You can leave the product on your feet all day because it does not feel greasy and leaves your heels smooth.
- Essie Apricot cuticle oil – I love this product, you can apply it to your cuticles at anytime because it absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave your hands oily.
- Curel ultra healing lotion -as soon as I get out of the shower I reach for the bottle and put it on my damp skin so it absorbs better. I use it all day on my hands to beat winter dryness and eczema. It is a miracle lotion.
- Saline nose spray– everyone in my household has one with their name on it. It moisturizes nasal passages that are dry, and irritated. I use this spray on my toddler a couple times a day. It clears out her nasal passage which helps fight off ear infections.