1) Instead of worrying about what’s wrong in your life, focus on what is right.
2) Let go of what is missing in your life, and focus on what you have.
3) When you catch your mind talking down to yourself repeat I love you until the nagging stops.
4) Breath it’s a reminder that we are bigger than our bodies.
5) Stop telling yourself what you’re not going to do anymore, and focus on what you want to do more of. Example stop saying I’m not going to eat chocolate tomorrow say I’m going to eat fruit tomorrow.
6) Be true to yourself by being honest.
7) Exercise; I can’t stress enough how important this is for your mind, and body.
8) Change of scenery sometimes going for a walk is all you need to quiet the mind.
9) Surround yourself with love, and people you look up to.
10) Know you are not perfect, and mistakes are made to teach you, and guide you to an easier life.